DataRaze has been developed to overcome and eradicate incidences of data breach by placing secure auditable, data protection and destruction practices in the hands of corporate IT Professionals.
Almost 100% of data breaches occur due to weak and ineffective internal processes. Company practice, security and compliance continue to demand greater scrutiny and evidence of data destruction, driven by stakeholders and shareholders alike. Data theft is reported almost daily, with organisations, both public and private, forced to find a futureproof answer.
As the cloud and outsourcing of IT managed services becomes preferred practice, data and asset management controls are crucial to protect businesses and individuals’ privacy. Most think they have it ‘wrapped up’ – but they haven’t!
What DataRaze brings to the market is a secure, auditable and user managed solution to enforce control of assets holding critical data and confidential information.
Data Controllers have never before had the opportunity to comprehensively monitor, police and report occurrences of data destruction before DataRaze.
- Fully computerised control of data destruction from start to finish
- User controlled software via touchscreen interface throughout, in a format of your choice
- Biometric user control with security authentication
- Multiple levels of users individually identified via bio-metrics
- Camera identifies user whilst system is in use to prevent crossover of non-secure staff
- Manual input to identify the media source and authorisation for destruction
- Secure non-returnable media housing, with digital authentication and marking of original media serial number
- Senior level and matching authorisation needed to release hatch for drive retrieval
- Shredding mechanism is securely concealed inside the unit with access only to engineering level personnel
- 3 second video capture when media is being destroyed contained on reports
- User Interface takes the user through each step from entry to final shredding process and sign off
- Data-controller can access and personalise reports to suit organisations requirements
- Waste Transfer Notes are produced and stored to be printed when needed
- Web Interface access for easy administration and function